Prosperity Consciousness Energy Activation
RE-Activate Your Prosperity Consciousness Plus Root Chakra Clearing & Reprogramming
Prosperity Consciousness is your birthright! Yet far too many still struggle with the illusion of lack with little to no understanding of why the infamous “Secrets” of manifestation have not worked for them. The first misnomer to understand is that prosperity consciousness and abundance are not things one acquires, but rather, it is a state of mind, a way of being, a lifestyle one learns to master.
Deep within the Root of your Being exists the Original Divine Coding for prosperity consciousness to easily manifest Prosperity and Abundance. Lifetimes of existence on a duality based planet have buried the Creative Cellular Memory you once had of your manifesting abilities as a multidimensional being. Buried beneath old programs, fears and negative beliefs around money and wealth lies the TRUE “Secret” of your prosperity consciousness. That very secret lies within the higher vibrations of FEELING prosperous and not in the negative emotions and lower vibrations that wanting and needing invoke. No one coming from a place of want or need will ever find themselves dancing in money. The very act of wanting and needing is what keeps so many from ever experiencing true Prosperity Consciousness within themselves and in their world.
The Root Chakra, also known as the Prosperity Chakra, holds many of the negative emotions, feelings and thoughts concerning money and abundance that block us from receiving all that Father/Mother God intended for us to have, experience and enjoy. The central Root system can be cleared of negative influences affecting our ability to give and receive freely, and then reprogrammed to fill those spaces in your cellular memory with positive thought processes that restores the cellular memory of your original prosperity consciousness and your God-given ability to manifest prosperity and abundance, health and happiness.
What Are The Benefits of a Prosperity Consciousness Activation & Root Chakra Clearing?
- Clears Old Programming Concerning Money
- Release Blocks That Stop Money Flow
- Heal Old Emotional Issues Around Money
- Reprograms Your Cellular Memory
- Restores Original Prosperity Consciousness
- Unlocks Your Inner Abundance Receptors
- Restores Your Ability To Attract Wealth
- Increase Your In-Flow As A Money Magnet
- Raises Your Manifesting Vibration
- Manifest Personal Success On All Levels
- Enjoy A Rewarding And Abundant Lifestyle
Contact me to either learn more or to schedule a private Prosperity Counseling session. HealingWithSavannah@gmail.com
Prosperity Crystal Grid
Crystal grids are simply the placement of stones in a geometric pattern for the specific purpose of directing energy toward a desired goal.
For this grid you will need: 6 pieces of black tourmaline or amber, 6 green aventurine stones and a Citrine Cluster or Point for your Master Crystal.
This grid is designed to bring abundance and prosperity to your career, personal goals, financial profile – or any area of your life where you find a scarcity.
Before you start…
- Decide on your purpose for the grid. Your clear intention is a key element in empowering the stones’ energy. Your intention is what you will use to charge the crystals.
- Clean your stones by placing them on sea salt for several hours, or until you sense a healthy clean energy.
- Write your intention on a piece of paper that will be placed under the Master Crystal.
- Find a safe location to create your grid where it will not be disturbed. Cleanse the energy in this space. Some cleansing methods include burning sage, placing a crystal cluster in the room, or bowls of sea salt. Flowers, incense, music, candles can be used to add ambience to your sacred space. Note: An ideal location for this grid is the Wealth Area of your home or business. For general Abundance, this is the left rear; for Career it is center front; Skills & Knowledge is front left.
- Alternate the aventurine and tourmaline or amber stones in a sideways figure eight to create an infinity symbol to signify endless creation. The citrine cluster is your master crystal and should be placed where the two ovals meet (see diagram below).
- Hold the Master Crystal in your non-dominant hand (the hand you do not use to write with) and charge the crystal by stating your intentions for the grid. Place the master crystal in the center of the infinity symbol atop your written intention.
- Calm your mind and spirit, sitting quietly in front of the grid. Visualize lines of energy connecting each stone, and the easy motion or flow from one stone to the next. Visualize your desire already being complete, and feel gratitude that it was successful. Complete the meditation by saying or thinking positive affirmations as described below.
- Relax and have fun. You can’t make a mistake if your intention is benign.
Affirmation: Prosperity comes to me from Divine Grace. I am abundant with provisions, and I exhibit generosity with all that I have. (Or your own wording for your specific prosperity concept.)
Leave the grid in place until your goal has been attained, or until you feel the need to change it. When dismantling a grid, you can either return the stones to the earth or to a natural water source, or keep them in a bag for future use. Leave the Master Crystal in the left rear corner of any room to keep the prosperous energy flowing.
“Credit Card Management
Prosperity Affirmation: ‘I have fun with my funds because I manage them well!’ Credit cards are doom to your budget, your bank account, and your financial future if you go “shopping for love” without the money to pay your credit cards off in full each month. Grocery stores take credit cards because it has been proven that consumers spend 20-30 percent more if they use a credit card rather than cash. You need to think of credit cards as debit cards, with the money coming right out of your bank account.” ~~Chellie Campbell
Today’s Affirmation: “Thank you, God, for filling my life with glorious riches!” Having a sense of balance and perspective is this: Knowing that there will always be someone who has more than you do—and someone who has less. –Chellie Campbell