11 Elements of a Healthy Mindset
1. Have an increased awareness and appreciation of yourself and your body.
2. Set aside time each day to perform rituals, or to relax and meditate.
Do yoga, QiGong or tai chi (amazing for stress reduction), read the bible, pray, and be thankful & grateful.
3. Keep in touch with close relationships. Avoid toxic people.
4. Have the ability to adapt to ever-changing conditions.
5. Always crave physical activity and healthy foods–exercise, eat right, and take good nutritional supplements.
6. Laugh a lot– a great comedy can really make you feel better. You can also force a smile (this works wonders and is contagious).
7. Have more fun.
8. Always see the glass as half full. Have an optimistic attitude and be hopeful.
9. Always care about how you look and about your body in a healthy way. Your outside is a reflection of your inside!
10. Feel your feelings and then release them.
11. Reject worry. Don’t ever sweat the small stuff!